Muppets United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kharazan raid

2 posters

Go down

kharazan raid Empty kharazan raid

Post by weske Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:35 pm

hi guys , its weske (warrior) and ive been joining with my main to help you guys in the karazhan raid

why i make this topic is because there needs to be some changes that ive been talking about with whiffle.

For example the looting rules , i think its logical that peeps roll when they need it on their main specc , so main specc comes first and off specc comes when no one needs it for main specc

second of all its maybe a good idea to check out the boss infor in karazhan before startig the raid , so peeps should look up the tactics on the net , that saves alot of time and wipes

the run wasent bad buit we could have done alot more on that time , if we get the raid good , peeps will gear fast enough and when we get more members and well geared members we can go for bigger raids like tk and gruul , but kara is the main place to gear up. i think we are capeble to do , attunment , moroes , maiden , opra , chess these are the things that we really have to complete at 1 run , illhoof maybe if we have a good lock with us

ill talk with whiffle about it but there is progress in this guild and ill be glad to help you guys make youre way

feel free to apply on this .

grtz wes

weske

Back to top Go down

kharazan raid Empty Re: kharazan raid

Post by Scatty Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:06 pm

http://www.wow-loot.com/

good website that links what loot is for who very easy for raid leaders to have in background when you get to boss no problems then Very Happy

Scatty
Animal

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

kharazan raid Empty Re: kharazan raid

Post by thunderil Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:42 am

agree Laughing

thunderil
Rizzo the Rat

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-08